this week has been for...
- going to my official six month doctors appointment and getting to hear that little heartbeat again
- not passing out when i had three vials of blood drawn
(the part where i almost passed out in the waiting room from being nervous doesn't count...)
- waking up early(ish) and walking every morning with my mr, rain or shine
(and yes we've had both this week in portland...)
- becoming a photoshop expert while i help the mr with some design projects
- experiencing new pregnancy adventures like midnight leg cramps
and growing elbows and knees judo kicking me at all hours
- lots and lots of resting on the couch
- crocheting a new blanket for the little man while watching my favorite cheesy summer reality shows
- making all kinds of lists of things to do in these last 12 weeks before the little guy arrives
- and taking an inadvertent, but well deserved i think, break from the blog.
i hope that you all have a fabulous weekend
and i'll see you here next week, well rested and excited
for the last couple weeks ahead of life without our little jelly bean!
by michael ann