and oh. my. goodness.
i had to share this recipe because it is just too good.
the batter comes out super thick,
but it helps suspend the little berries so they don't all sink to the bottom.
and when the little tops get all golden brown!
be still my heart.
the recipe has a tasty brown sugar cinnamon topping,
but i didn't have enough butter for it...
maybe you should make it and tell me how it goes!
or maybe i'll just have to make them again... ;]
BLUEBERRY MUFFS OF DELICIOUSNESS -
for the muffins:
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- mix all batter ingredients then fold in blueberries
- fill your muffin tins or cute little cups to the top
- mix the topping with a fork and sprinkle on top
- bake for 20-25 mins
- EAT ALL DAY.
i did sprinkle some brown sugar on top, but ooh i need to try that topping...